6 additional tips for healing adrenal glands to regain your energy:
- Enjoy the healty stress of mild exercises like walking or yoga.
- Enjoy uninterrupted night-time sleep… and plenty of it.
- Enjoy taking short 1 or 2 minute (or longer) breaks to breath slowly using your belly (not upper chest). This is great to do before sleep and right away when waking.
- Cut out refined sugars and carbohydrates and add in healthy fats and proteins.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Make a short (or long) list of things to feel good about and focus on them.
Do not use the information provided in this blog for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this blog.
Information provided in this blog and the use of any products or services related to this blog by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Yoshi Rahm, DO. or any other physician featured in this blog. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.