So many people have asked questions about the vaccine over the last two weeks and asked for another Zoom call, so I recorded this relatively in-depth video for you.
Some of the points addressed in this video along with resources include:
- Vaccine side effect discussion (please feel free to read these in depth before making an over-reactive inflammatory decision or comment and remember the truth is usually somewhere in the middle -- with love :)
- Declarations by health officials and vaccine makers that deaths and injuries following COVID vaccinations are unrelated coincidences are becoming a pattern. They’re also depriving people of the information they need to make informed decisions: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/death-by-coincidence/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=761dac27-c56c-48fd-956d-34abe8722c44
- Physicians for Informed Consent: https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/
- Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnoses Along the Axis of Vaccination: IJERPH | Free Full-Text | Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnoses Along the Axis of Vaccination (mdpi.com) Download PDF and check out page 13 or just click the web address figure that is below the Abstract to "Figure 5."
- General Weston A Price Foundation info regarding vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccinations/
- Won't Prevent COVID-19: An FDA Pfizer briefing paper published December 10, 2020 revealed 43 percent more suspected cases of Covid-19 in the vaccinated group than in the placebo group within seven days of vaccination: https://www.westonaprice.org/covid-19-vaccines-important-points/
- True vaccine efficacy rate
- Vaccine manufacturers claim that Covid-19 vaccines are 95 percent “effective,” but the FDA is allowing companies to define effectiveness as “prevention of mild symptoms.” The studies are not designed to detect a reduction in outcomes such as severe illness, hospitalization or death: https://www.westonaprice.org/covid-19-vaccines-important-points/
- The Mutation
- Should people be getting the vaccination after already having had COVID?
- Re-Infection rates (hint, it's not very high)
- Antibody Status and Incidence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Health Care Workers https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa203454
- Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2021/01/06/science.abf4063
- Alternative viewpoint (to mine) so that you and I will hopefully both be less dogmatic :) This is by a doctor in the alternative medicine space who still recommends the vaccine with some his strong reasoning skills written out: https://paulherscuepidemics.blogspot.com/2020/12/get-first-series-of-shots.html#more
- Rapid Antigen Testing and Rapid Antibody Testing are available in our office. Both are $85 and results are within 15-20 minutes. Call the office at 818.957.6909 if you have more questions.
- Who Should get the vaccine? You'll have to listen to the video to find out, but definitely get it if you if this whole pandemic has got you stressed out and/or you're not going places because of it.
- Which Vaccine should I get if I do choose to get it? This is one I forgot to address in the video so in short, I'd say the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines should be thought of as being equivalent. So, no preference. Haven't seen any in depth data on any of the others yet so I'll hold any judgement for now.
- COVID case study mentioned previously. See prior blog to learn about how amazing O3D is in balancing out one's physiology. We have had other similar 'cases' and the therapy has 'held' exquisitely! And it's WAY less expensive compared to everywhere else that does it or something similar because it needs to be as available as possible to people who need it.
- Take "Vaccine Defense" a day before and at least 3 days after (or more if needed) to help one's physiology 'move through' processing the vaccine. It is $25 and we make almost no profit off of it. Call office at 818.957.6909 if you would like it.
While there is so much more to say on this tricky subject, I hope you find this video useful.
For those who are wanting to receive one of the COVID Vaccines, you may sign up for an appointment at this link: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/ Please be sure you fit into the restriction guidelines.
Medical Disclaimer: Information provided in this article is for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice and experience by Yoshi Rahm, DO. However, this information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or another healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Do not use the information provided in this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or another healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this email.
Information provided in this article and the use of any products or services related to this article by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Yoshi Rahm, DO. or any other physician featured in this article. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.