- Clean food
- Clean water
- Sunlight / Vitamin D (with vitamin K2)
- ION liquid to help combat glyphosate
- Air purifier (like Molekule... $50 off link: https://share.molekule.com/x/Q5I9YV
Monday, July 20, 2020
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to join me on the latest COVID-19 call - your participation was phenomenal and sincerely appreciated, especially with the uncertainty of the times and emotions running high these past few weeks and months. As promised, you can watch the replay below. I have also included some additional information and resources below. Enjoy!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND RESOURCES:
As mentioned on the talk, please take a little time to learn how to think and recognize your own biases when processing so many health and political articles. Many people typically make a decision unconsciously very quickly, then rationalize it very quickly to fit into what they already believe, and they are too stubborn to change their previous viewpoint or at least shift it slightly. I encourage you to have an open mind: Listen to How To Think (And Avoid Cognitive Bias) In The Face Of Conflicting Health Information with Evian Gordon, M.D., Ph.D. from The Energy Blueprint Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
I voiced my own faulty mask bias :) Please check out this great article on Aerosol vs. Droplets. It's a fantastic read so you can form your own well-educated opinion.
Here's a another great article: Coronavirus May Be a Blood Vessel Disease, Which Explains Everything.
This was previously sent out, but I'm doing so again because it's a good overview on how long a vaccine will really take.
Last but certainly not least, and as I harped on in the Zoom call... TERRAIN and BEND THE CURVE.
Terrain vs. Germ Theory!!! - This is a great table that explains the differences between the Germ Theory, the Terrain Theory and the Germ Terrain Duality Theory. My take is that it's a spectrum, not one or the other, or exactly in the middle, though admittedly, I certainly lean much more toward the terrain end of the spectrum most of the time. Germ theory completely takes away your power! It takes away your humanness. Your gut has 3-5 lbs. of mostly bacteria, fungi, viruses and other microbes in that gooey mess of goodness. We are NOT at war with one single virus.
Use improvement of your terrain to BEND THE CURVE - that is, to decrease the chances of ANY virus to cause sickness or severe sickness in you. The original goal was to flatten the curve, which was smart initially. NOT NOW. Now it should be BEND THE CURVE.
To improve your terrain: eat right, drink right, breathe right, poop right, move right, sleep right, think right, speak right. That's 8 areas to focus on, so let's call that the Terrain 8. I'd bet a lot of $$$ that 99% of people who get severely ill or die from this particular virus have major holes in their terrain, whether it be from low zinc, low vitamins A/D/K2/C, low selenium, low GSH, poor gut microbiome (75% of immune system!). Probably ~95% of the disease situations we are told (i.e. elevated blood pressure, sugar or weight, or other lung diseases) puts people at higher risk are improvable by improving one's terrain. This is my theory. My bias is that I'm right ;)
Cue the shameless plug to call the office (818.957.6909) and ask to join the group microbiome module that Tracy and Kellie will lead - It is affordable and worth it!
So, use your Terrain to BEND THE CURVE. And, be kind to yourself. Be kind to others. Spread love!
"If love has not yet won, then the battle is not yet over. Pray for change, work for change, be the change." - Martin Luther King Jr. III
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
- Dr. Michael Levitt, PhD, Nobel Prize – Chemistry; Professor of Structural Biology, Stanford University
- Dr. Eran Bendavid, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- Dr. Michael Roizen, M.D., Chief Wellness Officer Emeritus, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Alan Preston, Sc.D, Former Professor of Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Texas A&M University
- Senator Scott Jensen, M.D., Family Physician; Senator (R-Minnesota)
- Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
- Dr. Artin Massihi, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
Sunday, May 17, 2020
As mentioned on the Zoom discussion, there's not a single expert or source that I have or do agree with 100% of everything anyone has said. With that disclaimer, as requested, here are some of my resources as initial starting points:
- TWiV (This Week in Virology): Last episode I listened to as of my Zoom talk was episode #610, which I found highly useful.
- Chris Masterjohn, PhD: You'll want to sign up for his COVID-19 newsletters here (they are excellent).
- Sam Harris, PhD
- Peter Hotez, MD, PhD
- Robert Thompson, MD
- David Sinclair, PhD
- Paul Grewal, MD
- Paul Andersion, ND
Zach Bush, MD, on HighWire:
Debunking the Narrative (With Prof. Dolores Cahill)
Also, I don't want to sound like I know it all. A couple of my favorite quotes as it relates to this pandemic are:
"What we said before might seem foolish now..."
"All models are wrong, some are useful..."
Hindsight is still murky on this subject, but I do believe strongly this virus can be dealt with in a sane and relatively inexpensive way that is FAR different than current circumstances allow or encourage.
A few lab tests I mentioned that might be useful to test before deciding exact dosages of said nutrients might include:
- Lymphocytes - as part of a CBC
- Vitamins: A, C, D
- Minerals: Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Magnesium
- Inflammatory makers: Fibrinogen, hs-CRP, Rheumatoid factor, ESR
- An all-out nutrient test to consider would be a test like Genova Diagnostics NutrEval
Interesting NY Times article: How Long Will a Vaccine Really Take?
Please look into Bill H.R. 6666 (TRACE ACT = Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone). Like most bills, I agree that certain parts could be useful and certain aspects are likely not (sigh). You be the judge :)
- Official government link: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=
- Alternative view and action plan: NOTICE of NON-CONSENT to unlawful quarantines, say NO to the "Big Brother" bill (HR 6666) and preserve YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS & MEDICAL FREEDOMS!
Have a great week, stay healthy, and please feel free to pass this along!
Monday, April 27, 2020