Please set aside a few minutes to write down your own answers. Do away with distractions while doing this exercise. This will provide value to you.
1. CLARITY: Do you feel you are clear about who you are, your purpose, and the direction you want to go in life? Rate 0-10 (worst-best).
2. ENERGY: Do you consistently have enough mental and physical energy needed to excel, accomplish your goals, and feel motivated and happy? Rate 0-10 (worst-best).
3. COURAGE: Do you take action and consistently express who you truly are and what you truly think, need, and desire with the world? Rate 0-10 (worst-best).
4. PRODUCTIVITY: Are you consistently focused and effective, and are you good at minimizing distractions and maintaining priorities? Rate 0-10 (worst-best).
5. INFLUENCE: Do you feel you have the social influence with your family, friends, and team needed to accomplish your goals? Rate 0-10 (worst-best).
6. What are your top 3 goals you are striving to achieve right now?
7. What major stressors or challenges are you struggling with right now?
8. What would your dream life look like if you could wave a wand and make it happen?
9. What else has prevented you from having that dream life?
10. What are you most proud of and excited about in your life?
Repeat this exercise once per week. Your answers will change and the speed with which you reach your goals will increase.
Medical Disclaimer: Information provided in this article is for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice and experience by Yoshi Rahm, DO. However, this information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Do not use the information provided in this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.
Information provided in this article and the use of any products or services related to this article by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Yoshi Rahm, DO or any other physician featured in this article. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.