Contact Us HERE or visit our website at www.DrYoshi.com.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Nothing to Lose but Your Pain – GREAT OFFER


Allow me to share with you one of the ways I keep my body physically fine-tuned

Background first… I’m very active and enjoy many forms of exercise for physical fitness, but I mostly run and swim because I enjoy these activities tremendously.  They make me feel good in so many ways.  While I choose to swim and run, these are not necessarily the best exercises for everyone. 

Movement is the key.  Everyone must move!  But I encourage everyone to find a movement activity that they enjoy.

Anyway, often I get painful “kinks” in my body, mostly from running.  That’s why I now regularly treat my body with some TLC.  

One of the main resources I use for my body’s TLC is Optimal Performance Systems (OPS at www.OPSmovement.com).  Some of you may have:
  • Back Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Neck Pain
These are just a few of the very many types of pain that so many people suffer from.  If one of these pains (or any other) has a hold of you and you can’t shake it, then I invite you to check out what OPS can do for you.  Running beats me up, and OPS Therapies are able to reduce/eliminate my hip, knee and foot pain.  See the flyer for further explanation and a GREAT deal they are offering.  OPS employs a technique called Corrective Movement Therapy (CMT) that:
  • Treats Root Causes of Pain
  • Is Non-Invasive
  • Improves Your Movement Efficiency
  • Eliminates Stress on Joints
  • Accesses Your Body’s Healing Power
Combine their great CMT pricing with their FREE initial evaluation, too!  You don’t have much to lose and you have lots to gain.  I can vouch for their ability to heal the root cause of your musculoskeletal pain, since they keep my body fine-tuned so that I am able to keep doing what I love so much to do – running and swimming.  In other words, OPS keeps me sane.

I invite you to spend some time nurturing your body, whether it’s for prevention or for specific therapy.  Your body will thank you J


Medical Disclaimer: Information provided in this email is for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice and experience by Yoshi Rahm, DO. However, this information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. 

Do not use the information provided in this email for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this email.


Information provided in this email and the use of any products or services related to this email by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Yoshi Rahm, DO. or any other physician featured in this email. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment